A Great Work Place to Work/A Great Place to Live…
Assistant Medical Director – Physician Experienced in End of Life Care
Help lead medical services for this progressive, mission-focused hospice. Founded in 1978, this is a financially solid, not-for-profit hospice & palliative care organization.
- Census: 800+, Care Provided in Homes, LTC, ALF, SF, Hospitals, etc.
- Complementary Therapies; Art, Music, Reiki, Pet, Message
- Specialty Programs: Dementia, Cardiac, Respiratory, etc.
- Dedicated to Serving Diverse Patients, Including those with Complex Needs
- Position is 50% Direct Clinical Care /50% Administration
- Develop Relationships with Outside Partners Including Academic Medical Centers
- Implement Staff Education Programs, Lead and Direct Physicians / Staff
- Interdisciplinary Team Approach: MD/NP /RN/ Social Worker /Chaplain
- Work with Hospice/ Palliative Care Fellows and Primary Care Residents
- Reports Directly to Chief Medical Officer
- Will Oversee New $17.5M Free Standing, 18-Bed Inpatient Care Unit
“Help Grow Service Territory and Fulfill the Vision!”
- Staff Physician – Direct Patient Care; Become Part of a Multi- MD & NP team!
- Salary Based upon Experience and Skills
- Will Consider Physicians with No Formal Hospice Certification; Will Train
Both Positions: Full Benefits / Malpractice Insurance Coverage / Relocation Help
“Rewarding, Hands-On Patient Care”
The Very Best New England has to Offer…
- K-12 Schooling Options: Public / Private / Religion -Based/ Boarding Schools
- 81 Colleges & Universities – Harvard / Boston College / MIT, etc.
- World Champion Professional Sports – Patriots / Red Sox / Celtics / Bruins
- The Best Shopping / Dining / Theater / Symphony / Opera
- Housing – Traditional Neighborhoods, Horse & Country Property, Waterfront
- Sailing / Skiing / Deep Sea Fishing / Hiking / Mountain Biking
- Spend Weekends at Local and “Tank- Away” Scenic Spots!
- International Nonstop Flights; All Religions Represented
We recently met the physicians and staff at this high quality, growing hospice. We would like to provide you our first hand assessment of this unique practice opportunity.Kindly contact Dan Jacobi or Chris Kahl at 800-741-7629 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org All inquiries are held in confidence.
Palliative Medicine Job 2979