Metropolitan Pacific Northwest
100% Outpatient Only Internal Medicine / Take Phone Call 1:14
Join One of the Well-respected Multi-Specialty Groups in Washington State!
- First Year Guaranteed Salary – Employed Position
- Two Year Path to Partnership – Minimal Buy In
- Multi-Specialty Group Represents over 40 Specialties!
- Well Organized Scheduling System to Ensure High Patient/Provider Continuity
Panel Coordinators in Place to Follow Up with Patients to Prevent Care Gaps
- 4 or 5 Day Work Week – Option to Use Scribes
- Excellent Benefits – Starting Bonus
Location, Location, Location!
- Portland Metropolitan Area
Recipient of Walking Magazine’s Walkable Community Award
Shopping – It’s here – Nordstrom’s, Saks, Crate & Barrel, Whole Foods, High-End Boutiques
Performing Arts & Music: Award Winning Theatre/Symphony/Art & Film Festivals
World Class Dining: Organic Northwest Fare, Seafood
- Excellent Public and Private School Options – Two Colleges Campuses
Greatschools.org Rates 11 of their Schools at “8” and Higher
- Portland International Airport
Voted America’s Best Airport 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2015 by Travelandleisure.com
- Affordable Housing – Average 3BD, 3BA Home Price is $338,100
- Endless Recreation – Columbia River, Cascade Mountains and Pacific Ocean
- No State Income Tax
Pacific Companies and our consultants have nearly 2 decades of experience working in the northwest. We have placed dozens of physicians in this area. For additional detailed information please contact me, Teddy Duran at 800-741-7629 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal Medicine Job 2975